Generating new business leads can be time consuming and costly, but even with a small marketing budget you can set yourself apart from other businesses with the use of Video Marketing.
One of the great things with video marketing is that you can use the content on your website and/or social media sites to reach your customers.
Whether showing off products you have in your store, selling a car, house or service you offer, video marketing can help you strengthen your brand and reach more potential customers.
Marketing videos can vary in length from anywhere from 10 seconds t0 several minutes. With video you can add additional personal touch to your product or service and be able to quickly and effectively let you audience know who you are and about your product.
*Did you know that your website is 53% more likely to show up at the top of Google searches when you embed video onto your website?*
The cost for doing video marketing can vary depending what all you would like to have done for a video if using a video production company. Some people like to use their phones to record a quick video and upload it to their social media sites or website, but you do want to look your best when presenting a product or service so going with a video production with high end equipment and video editing tools can you set apart from your competition when marketing your business.
Bradley S. Vaughn/President of Magination Video
Video Marketing By The Numbers from www.Forbes.com
Not convinced video marketing is the way of the future? Here are a few statistics to help you understand exactly how popular video marketing has become in recent years.
- Video is projected to claim more than 80% of all web trafficby 2019.
- Adding a video to marketing emails can boost click-through rates by 200-300%.
- Embedding videos in landing pages can increase conversion rates by 80%.
- 90% of customers report that product videos help them make purchasing decisions.
- According to YouTube, mobile video consumption grows by 100% every year.
- 64% of customers are more likely to buy a product online after watching a video about it.
- 87% of online marketers are currently using video content in their digital marketing strategies.
- A third of all the time people spend online is dedicated to watching videos.
- Video ads now account for more than 35% of all ad spending online.
- 59% of company decision makers would rather watch a video than read an article or blog post.
- Digital marketing expert James McQuivey estimates that a single minute of video content is the equivalent of 8 million words.